Situated at Coles Bay on the east coast of Tasmania, Freycinet Haven is a secluded four bedroom, two bathroom modern house which offers beautiful views over Freycinet National Park, where nature provides the ultimate catalyst for a truly relaxing holiday. Ideal for families, water sports, beach goers, nature enthusiasts, or lovers seeking some romantic pampering.
A peaceful contemporary retreat, luxurious enough to make you feel spoilt, yet casual enough to allow you to relax in paradise.
Very comfortable open-planned living home. Ensuite, modern kitchen with stainless steel Bosch and Siemens appliances, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, full cooking facilities. Large open rooms, TV & DVD, CD player, stereo. Washing machine and dryer. Outdoor barbeque for family time. Wheelchair accessibility. Free WIFI and Foxtel.
Reverse cycle air conditioning and panel heaters in each bedroom ensure year round comfort and warmth.
Services & Facilities
- Expansive views of the Hazards mountains, Coles Bay and surrounds
- Secluded modern house with a sublime wilderness outlook
- Free WIFI and Foxtel
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms consisting:
- 2 x queen bed rooms
- 1 x king bed which can be reconfigured as 2 long single beds
- 1 x twin single beds
- Main bathroom with bath tub, hairdryer
- Spacious and light filled open living areas
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Panel heating in each bedroom
- Insect screens
- Fully equipped kitchen includes Bosch appliances and dishwasher
- BBQ and outdoor furniture with 2 sun decks
- DVD’s, books, magazines, board games, cd player with bluetooth
- Quality linen including doonas, electric blankets and fluffy towels
- Walking and touring maps
- Bosch washing machine and condenser dryer, iron and ironing board
- Tastefully furnished
- Comfortable wool carpets
- Wheel chair accessible
- Non smoking establishment
- Pets not allowed
- Minutes walk to Freycinet Visitors centre, Richardsons Beach, local shops